What is the process of building a site?
- First, we talk about what you're thinking you want your site to include. If you don't know exactly what you want, I can help you decide what you need.
- Together, we will come up with a site outline in order to determine how complex the site will be (functions, size of site, graphics, etc.). Then I come up with a cost estimate and proposal.
- Once you accept my proposal, I draw up a contract agreement which you sign and mail to me with your initial payment (I accept checks and credit cards - via Paypal).
- After discussing style, color, and image (the "feel" of the site), I come up with a design to show you. Sometimes the client is happy immediately, sometimes I have to go back to the drawing board and tweak it a bit.
- Upon approval, the framework of your site is built out; Search Engine Optimization is integrated into the source code and content.
- If an e-commerce site, you make your final payment and I turn over site administrative access to you for you to start doing product entry (with full instructions and support from me).
- Site is launched and submitted to the appropriate search engines, directories, etc.
Web Design & Maintenance Services
Self-Managed e-commerce "Shopping Cart" Sites
Mobile-Friendly Responsive Zen Cart Templates
Site Redesigns / Overhauls
SEO: Search Engine Optimization
Self-Managed Photo Galleries
Message Boards, Forums & Blogs
Domain Name Advice & Registration Assistance
Slide Shows and Animation
Content Management Tools
Custom Graphics & Banners
Customized Domain Error Pages
Subscription Update Email Lists
Custom Designed "Favicon"